News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Multiple download links for same file

Started by arco, 13.10.2019 02:59:20

Previous topic - Next topic

arco

Is it possible to create multiple download links for the same file?
(without having multiple copies of that file?)
  •  

Arno

Hi,
see pic.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

arco

Thanks,
But I cannot make that choice (greyed-out)

Other question:
Is it possible to make a   listing or print-out of all download links that I created?
  •  

ColinM

Arco
Are you creating/editing from the Backend or the Frontend?
Creating or editing a Download to use a file associated with another Download is (in jD 3.2) only available in the backend. But in the next major release, jD 3.9 , you can action from the front end as well.

ColinEdit
Do not understand by question "listing or print-out of all download links that I created"  Do you perhaps mean links in articles or other content?PS would appreciate as a new topic please - it helps other people find things!!

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

arco

Ah,

You must click 'select/change'... Didn't think of that because it's positioned near another field. ('no files found on the server')
  •  

Arno

Yes. It seems to be a little bug in css file.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •