News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

change fixedvategorycreat name

Started by wacl3, 11.10.2019 04:43:34

Previous topic - Next topic

wacl3

2- I dont want to mess anything up, but how do I change name of fixedcategorycreate - 10 change menu name, and what else do I have to change please...sorry i tried and messed something up, reverted back to back up....
thanks
  •  

Arno

I do not understand what you mean. Describe it more in detail. A screenshot can be useful.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

wacl3

HI, I followed your example of creating uploader and uploaders full, with the two forms, fixedcategorycreate & selectcategorycreate,,, I want to change the name fixedcategorycreate to something else.....what do I have to change making sure everything that needs to changed to same dfferent name/label so that it all still works.....
thanks
  •  

Arno

what for an example do you mean?
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Do you mean that 'fixedcategorycreate' is the name of the user group?If that is what you mean then just go to Users - User Groups, select te user group whose name you want to change and change its title.  All the neccessary changes will occur when you save
Colin
Colin M
  •