News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Empty categories are still visible

Started by Arno, 27.09.2019 13:09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Arno

Reported via e-mail:
QuoteJDownloads still shows empty categories despite activating the option to hide them.
I know you looked into that before.
3.2.65 does not fix the problem. 3.9.beta also does not fix the problem.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

Arno

I cannot reproduce this here. For me is all correct in version 3.2.65 and 3.9 Beta.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ColinM

The navigation does appear in jD3.2.65 in sub cats but is readily missed see pics
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

kuentabazura

In continuation to my email earlier...
Version .64 did not cause the error for me. I was able to switch it on and off.
I only noticed it now some time after upgrading to .65 when I had to switch it off again.
Thus, I thought, I upgrade to 3.9 and it may fix the problem. But it has remained. Attached are the screenshots.
What do you recommend?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I can confirm this is a problem in jD3.9 for the top level categories.
As a temporay solution whilst we are sorting the 'challeng' you could unpublish the empty top level categories.ColinM
Colin M
  •