News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Where can change the header ICONS size?

Started by ArticosDesign, 14.08.2019 09:52:14

Previous topic - Next topic

ArticosDesign

Hello,

i need change the header icons and size, HOME, SEARCH...
but in config i don´t see this feature only can change icon files and buttons, but not header icons. I see into template, but only change it to 32 x 32 pixels, i need change it but not in templates (for questions of upgrade).
any idea or comments.?  Best Regards

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards,
  •  

Arno

Hi,
Sad to say but it exist not a option in the konfiguration for this icon sizes. So you must it change in every view type in the default.php. Here would be the override functionality good to use.
See pic for an example with the categories view. But you must also change the category, download, downloads and summary files.

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

ArticosDesign

Quote from: Arno on 15.08.2019 10:39:52
Hi,
Sad to say but it exist not a option in the konfiguration for this icon sizes. So you must it change in every view type in the default.php. Here would be the override functionality good to use.
See pic for an example with the categories view. But you must also change the category, download, downloads and summary files.

Thanks Arno,
I already imagined something like this, this forces us to make a backup before each UPDATE, I hope it can be resolved in the next update, it would be great.

Best regards!
Best Regards,
  •  

ColinM

HiWe are working on the next major release of jD (3.9) and hope to soon make a public beta version.  In this the Header pics are like those in the attached pic.  The size, color and the like are controlled by CSS so it is easy to add into the jD custom.css to change size, colour and so on.  The basic colours and choice of size (large, medium, small) are configurable in the OptionsColinPS you can see these in jD3.2 in the config - pictures in the CSS buttons section.PPS what style /type are you looking for?

Colin M
  •