News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

batch processing popup window cann´t be closed

Started by jan88, 06.08.2019 22:53:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jan88

hello

together, my problem is that the popup window of the batch processing cann´t closed any more ( see attached image).
A click on the button "cancel" has no effect. In addition I cleared my cache. All other functions of the component works "normal".  Only the tab Categories has this bug. A workout from my side: With the inspector I identified the object and set display on "none".
jdownload version: 3.2.64 Thanks for your help

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
It sounds to me tthat the batch processing option was 'diturbed' whilst operating. as a result it never finished and is now "locked".To "unlock" go to Tools and select 'Unlock batch operations'. See pic
Please advise if this button was set.Did you attempt to do something else in the Download area whilst batch was in progress? 
Were many Categories/Downloads involved?Do you have auto monitoring set?Basically would help if you could recall what was going on.
Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

jan88

Hello CollinM, thank you very much for the fast response. After some search I found the button you described. All other button in the tool overview can be pressed only the "unlock batch operation" is not active. Some more information: I can execute  a batch processing, it works, the message appears "operation was successful" , but the popup window is still open.
  •  

ColinM

That is strange!!
Could you send me a PM (private message) with site details
Colin
Colin M
  •