News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

JD Menu Bug / Error? - (Not a jDownloads Bug!)

Started by Nyx, 24.06.2019 16:43:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

jDownloads Version 3.2.64
Joomla!-Version 3.9.5
PHP-Version: 7.3.5 (same with: 7.2.18, 7.1.29, 7.0.33, 5.6.40)

PHP:
error_reporting: E_ALL
display_errors: on

I have a Error "0 -", when i would create a jdownload menu link with the option "Alle Downloads anzeigen" (index.php?option=com_jdownloads&view=downloads)

This the option, the work and not:

Alle Downloads anzeigen => Error 0
Alle Downloads des Mitglieds anzeigen => Error 0
Alle Kategorien anzeigen (Standard) => OK
Ein Download Protokoll anzeigen => Error 0
Einzelne Kategorie anzeigen => Error 0
Einzelner Download => OK
Neuen Download erstellen => OK
Suche Downloads => OK

Is this a main bug, or a problem with my Jdownloads installation?

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Nyx,
The Error reporting level is too high!!  At that level it checks for conformity with recommended 'coding style' and also includes warnings.
A fairly good guide is https://raygun.com/blog/php-error-reporting/
There is a difference betwen logging errors and reporting to a user.  So one can control the reporting as a subset of logging.The default Joomla reporting of System Default is OK
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Nyx

Hi ColinM,

PHP:
error_reporting: E_ALL
display_errors: on

Is only for testing the error ;-)

to the topic - any idea?

•  

ColinM

Nyx,
I have set up a menu item List all Downloads with sorting by Hits.See reply to previous  http://www.jdownloads.com/forum/index.php?topic=11524
The error reports are also in the Joomla log file.  Setting E ALL will probably 'trip' before you get to a real bug - but I cannot find any problems!Colin
Colin M
  •  

Nyx

ok, thanks, then is a error with my site.

PHP is now:
error_reporting: E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED
display_errors: off

Joomla is reporting status: yes - Dev.

And the Error 0 is now with more info:

0 -

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx.com/httpdocs/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php on line 548

/var/www/vhosts/xxxx.com/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1695
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadObjectList() JROOT/scripts/top_cat_ebooks_jdb.php:54
4 include() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php(548) : runtime-created function:7
5 __lambda_func() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:553
6 plgSystemSourcererHelper->replaceTagsPHP() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:341
7 plgSystemSourcererHelper->replaceTagsByType() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:315
8 plgSystemSourcererHelper->replaceTags() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:275
9 plgSystemSourcererHelper->replace() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:190
10 plgSystemSourcererHelper->replaceInTheRest() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/helper.php:154
11 plgSystemSourcererHelper->onAfterRender() JROOT/plugins/system/sourcerer/sourcerer.php:121
12 plgSystemSourcerer->onAfterRender() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
13 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
14 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1050
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:778
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:202
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Is a problem with the Joomla Plugin "System - NoNumber Sourcerer"

When i deaktivated, it's work :-)

Ok, i will find a soulution for this - you can close this and the other topic.

Now It work, with sort by hits / Beliebteste zuerst

Thanks for your help!
  •