News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

monitor download area - Illegal mix of collation - [Not a jDownloads problem]

Started by rascreek, 17.03.2019 19:23:25

Previous topic - Next topic

rascreek

Hey there.

After an update I experienced the following problem when i open jdownload in the backend - see attachment ErrorMessage-01.jpg.

I found out, that when I change the option "monitor download folder" (not quite sure if this is the correct translation) in the jdownloads configuration menu->monitor tab, the error doesnt occur anymore (at least in the place it occured before) and everything seems to be alright - see jdownloads-screen.jpg.
But - when I now manually check the download area I get the error shown in ErrorMessage-02.jpg.

jDownloads Version 3.2.6.4

What can I do to get rid of the problem?
Any idea?

Thanks in advance

rascreek

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Never seen this before!!

presume you mean jD 3.2.64Could you advise version of Joomla! and version of PHP you are using.  Also what type of database and type of site eg IIS, Cpanel

Understand you have set  the Download Directory Monitoring to No so you have to run it manually from the Control Panel.  Is that correct?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

rascreek

Yes - correct. But when I set it to "no" and run the monitoring script manually I get the error shown in ErrorMessage-02.jpg.
I suppose its the same problem as in the automated "check for new files".
the files are not monitored -neither in automatic mode nor when i trigger the "check for new files" option.

=============
Systeminformationen
=============
php: Linux bacila.ispgateway.de 3.18.114-pvops-xen-x64 #1 SMP Sat Jul 7 08:00:06 CEST 2018 x86_64
dbserver: mysql
dbversion: 5.6.19-67.0-log
dbcollation: utf8mb4_general_ci
dbconnectioncollation: utf8mb4_general_ci
phpversion: 7.2.3
server: Apache/2.4.35
sapi_name: cgi-fcgi
version: Joomla! 3.9.4 Stable [ Amani ] 12-March-2019 15:00 GMT
platform: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.75 Safari/537.36
  •  

Arno

Hm... könnte es sein, dass du Erweiterungen oder ein Template von JoomlaShine verwendest?
Ist zumindest die einzige Quelle die ich auf die Schnelle via Google finden konnte, welche error class 'sunfwsite' not found Meldung enthält.
Kenne selbst weder die Meldung noch Erweiterungen von JoomlaShine.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

rascreek

Hey Arno!
Ja das ist korrekt. Ich nutze sowohl templates als auch Erweiterungen von joomlashine. 
Denkst du dass es daran liegt? Eine Idee was ich tun könnte?
  •  

Arno

Verwende diesen Link und du wirst einiges zum Thema 'sunfwsite' finden.
Solltest wohl besser dort anfragen.

Solltest du danach dann nur den DB Error dann erhalten, könnte dies helfen:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/26285517
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

rascreek

Hey Arno!
Danke für die schnelle Antwort und deine Mühe. In Ordnung, ich werde dem mal nachgehen!
  •