News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

How to Jcomments moderation ?

Started by marvelcapt, 16.03.2019 09:06:05

Previous topic - Next topic

marvelcapt

Hey Arno,

I don't know it exactly if this is a bug from jdownloads .. But if i include j comments with activated email moderation, i get an 404 error if i want to publish the comment via the j comment email(screenshot). The comment will be puplished but on my website i get an 404 error

the link have the url " flight-simulator-x?view=viewdownload&catid=52&cid=2442#comment-1 " for an example ... it seem that the url is not corectly build up in jommla

in the old jdownloads 1.9 version the link looks so " component/jcomments/publish/27/f03da970598348b78784496af212f375 "
  •  

Arno

Hi,
I think that this has nothing to do with jDownloads.
We have nothing changed here in the last years.

So maybe should you contact at first the JComments support.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •