News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Sortable fields don't render properly

Started by albano, 08.02.2019 20:47:59

Previous topic - Next topic

albano

I need assistance in making sure the sortable fields display properly. I thought it was an issue with the translation language, but after placing the language back to default (english), the issue is the same. Here is a sample:

http://guitarravallenata.com/gv/index.php/canciones/category/57-acordes. See attached screenshot as well.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
You are using a very old table based Layout that suffers from such problems.  Sugest you switch to the more recent versions which are div based.Technicaly the table cell is set to 40% but the 'text' is longer!
ColinPS could you advise which version of jD you are using please.
Colin M
  •  

albano

Quote from: ColinM on 11.02.2019 00:30:50
Hi
You are using a very old table based Layout that suffers from such problems.  Sugest you switch to the more recent versions which are div based.Technicaly the table cell is set to 40% but the 'text' is longer!
ColinPS could you advise which version of jD you are using please.

Interesting that joomla's default protostar style uses "old table based layout." Which style template would you recommend I use?

jDownloads Version 3.2.63
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Suggest you use "Standard Files Layout without Checkboxes v3.2" - there are layouts with the same name as the table based ones but have '3.2' in the name.
Noted your wry comment about Protostar using Tables.  My reference was to the old style in jD.  Tables still have a use but they are less helpfull on small devices. In general they are less responsive.
Colin
Colin M
  •