News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

User login gets 400 error

Started by dave247, 01.01.2019 22:22:16

Previous topic - Next topic

dave247

Getting a 400 error when I registered user logs in to see the downloads.

it was working but been in the hospital and when I come back to it today it gives an 400 error. I looked at the categories to see if options where set correctly and it all seems ok. but I then changed I to just public able to download the file and the category folder showed up, so it seems a user login issue but finding it hard where the problem lies.

Any help on this please, I'll a little out of practice too and only able to type with one hand!

A happy new year to you all too! Have a great 2019!
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Happy New Year
Think this might be a permission problem but not sure.  To really see I would need access - will send you a PM
Colin
Colin M
  •  

dave247

Happy new year to you too! hope it s good 2019 for you! I'm a little slow on pc at present with broken neck! and shoulder but with your help will be great thank you so much!
  •  

ReinaldoKin

Hi Colin, did you get to the bottom of this? Was it a permission issue? Having the same problem here.
Hi!
  •  

dave247

no not got around to it yet been very ill! if you can find a solution that will be great if you can post how you managed it. I have a live site now so its a little more to worry about!
  •  

ColinM

Dave
To sort this out I need super admin access to your site - please send details by PMColin
Colin M
  •  

wdb2021

It's the same, I try to do it, why can't fix it?

ColinM

Hi
I will send you a PM (Personal Message)
Colin
Colin M
  •