News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Multiple Reduce Points by IDM

Started by debugger, 13.12.2018 23:56:10

Previous topic - Next topic

debugger

Hi,
I use JD & AUP
each download has -1 point

but when download by IDM(Although IDM connections set on 1)reduce several points from user(See atachment)

I set some configuration like:
Download Duration is 60
Once a day per user

my file on another server by direct link
Download>Filse Data>External File Link
Is the main file on an external web page? No

jDownloads>Configuration>Downloads
Activate direct-downloading? No
Send Downloads using the PHP Script? Yes
Activate log function for Downloads? Yes

jDownloads>Configuration>Specials>Settings for AltaUserPoints / AlphaUserPoints Support
  Use AUP rules? Yes
  Use Downloads price field for points? No

I use Jdownloads Plugin in content(K2)

Joomla 3.9.1
JD 3.2.63
PHP 7.2.12
DB  mysql 10.2.19-MariaDB
AltaUserPoints 1.1.12

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

Arno

Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

debugger

Quote from: Arno on 15.12.2018 10:48:42
Hi,
have you read the informations about this in our documentation?
http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/using-altauserpoints-alphauserpoints-in-jdownloads

Yes, I've read it
I've also given a full description of the settings I've made
  •  

ColinM

Hi

By Download Duration I presume that is the one in User Groups Settings.That parameter is one that allows users to do multiple downloads of the same file within the durarion
The Download Duration Restriction setting is a spe***ed restriction for use where the internet connection is 'poor' and multiple attempts may be required.  The duration, which is in minutes, is the time in which a new download of the same file, and from the same user, is not counted as a 'new' Download. This is important for instance with paid Downloads.  The value is important when Download manager software is being used, and also for the resuming interrupted Downloads. Change this value only if you are sure of the consequences! The default value is 60 minutes.  Note that if the user switches to a different window then that terminates the duration!
So because you see multiple downloads within the duration time that does not mean that moe AUP points or the limit has been exceeded
Colin
Colin M
  •  

Arno

Maybe you should use in the AUP plugin the setting on the pic? Described also in the documentations article above.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •  

debugger

I have adjusted exactly the same way
  •