News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Problem by AUP

Started by debugger, 13.12.2018 16:52:19

Previous topic - Next topic

debugger

Joomla 3.9.1
JD 3.2.63
PHP 7.2.12
DB  mysql 10.2.19-MariaDB
AltaUserPoints 1.1.12

Hi,
when active AUP(AltaUserPoint)
Although the user has Enough point(or Not) after click on download botton appeare error

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

my file on another server by direct link
Download>Filse Data>External File Link
Is the main file on an external web page? No

jDownloads>Configuration>Downloads
Activate direct-downloading? No
Send Downloads using the PHP Script? Yes
Activate log function for Downloads? Yes

jDownloads>Configuration>Specials>Settings for AltaUserPoints / AlphaUserPoints Support
  Use AUP rules? Yes
  Use Downloads price field for points? No

I use Jdownloads Plugin in content(K2)

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
This is the same as the other points, not related specifically to AUP
Need to just make sure the file will download - see earlier response about protection setup.
Am I right that the location where the Downloads are located used to be a jDownloads site?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

debugger

I found that
it's for bad syncing AUP

I have to delete users and sync again
  •  

ColinM

Hi
I do not understand!!!  Is it resyncing with AUP?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

debugger

I have a lot of user
AUP sync need a lot of time
i was backup users from db & delete all of users then sync after that restore users table to db
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Are you saying this is an AUP problem?
Colin
Colin M
  •  

debugger

Yes, because users after sync AUP, sign up in website, have not any problem by download from JDownloads
  •  

ColinM

Hi
When you installed AUP did you see the documentation I wrotehttp://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/using-altauserpoints-alphauserpoints-in-jdownloads
Would appreciate if you have any comments on the documentation.ColinPS just a thought it might be simpler to uninstall AUP and then re-install so you can get eveybody resynced!  Any price field you have set up  in jD would still be present but you might need to adjust points totals and so on
Colin M
  •