News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Layout - Kopf-/Fußbereich

Started by MichaHidd, 28.10.2018 19:31:14

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaHidd

Hallo zusammen!

Ich versuche gerade in meinem individuellem Layout den Kopfbereich anzupassen. Leider passiert bei einer Änderung des Kopfbereiches (oder des Fußbereiches) im Frontnd gar nichts. Nur die Änderung des unteren Kopfbereiches wird im Frontend nachvollzogen.

Muss man erst irgendetwas aktivieren, dass die individuellen Kopf-/Fußbereiche aktiviert werden?

Gruß
Micha

•  

ColinM

Hi
I have used Google Translate as my German is only at tourist level - so excuse if I misunderstood!!For clarity I have added a pic indicating the Header region.
I assume you would like this on all the Headers for all types of display.  The simplest way is to make use of the jdownloads_custom.css file to add the relevant CSS code - see link below for more details

http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/custom-css-in-layouts

The most appropriate would be to add a 'margin' using css such as below.  In this case there would be an extra 20px of space
jd_top_navi {
     margin: 0px 0px 20px 0px;
  }

There are 2 more pics illustrating the effect.  If this is not the right pace then letr us know and I will advise appropriately

Colin

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
Colin M
  •  

MichaHidd

I tried to change the header only in one Layout.
I edit the header in my Layout, finally I deleted all but the Header in the frontend stays the same (nothing happens).

So I think that the Layout-Editor take no effekt to the heeader (or the footer) although there is a editor for it.
I was supriesed that I can edit the lower header in the Layout-Editor (so why not the  header and the footer)

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Each layout in each type of layout (Categories, Category, Files, Download Details, Summary) have their own Header.  It is not always evident which header is used in which circumstance!  So you may need to edit each of the active layouts you use in each type.  That is why I was suggesting using CSS.Apart from a comment, every header in the standard layouts is identical but they do not come from a common source.The one shown below is from the Files layouts
<div class="jd_top_navi" style=""><!--Files layout header-->
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{home_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{search_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upper_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upload_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_catbox" style="">{category_listbox}</div>
</div>
To determine which one is being used you could temporarily add a line as indicated below
<div class="jd_top_navi" style=""><!--Files layout header-->
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{home_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{search_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upper_link}</div>
    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">{upload_link}</div>    <div class="jd_top_navi_item" style="">this is files layout header</div>    <div class="jd_top_navi_catbox" style="">{category_listbox}</div>
</div>

You will then see that extra info onn the screen.
Colin
Colin M
  •  

MichaHidd

Finally I found it.
The header was taken from the active Layout from LayoutType "Kategorie".
So you are right: It is not always clear which header is taken.
  •