News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

search in category

Started by shahiboy, 26.09.2018 22:56:30

Previous topic - Next topic

shahiboy

hello. there is big problem in jdownload administration

. there is no search box in categoris in new download page in adminstrator. so if we have 50 categorty we must scroll all category for find our categorise. see the attached photo please

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
  •  

shahiboy

•  

ColinM

Hi
Sorry about the delay - at the time of your original posting I was away on holiday. Obviously I missed it. :(
I understand from your picture it is when you are creating a new or editing an existing Download.  Yes at this time there is only a pulldown available.  A good idea would be to add this to the Suggestions  and New Features topic.
Would something like the search box and number of levels selection box as available when creating a category be useful?  Think these would have to be optional fields as not everyone would want them.
Colin
Colin M
  •