News:

Dear forum visitors, if the support forum is not available, please try again a few minutes later. Thanks!

Main Menu
Support-Forum

Caption fields title "Information" in different languages

Started by HerKle, 24.09.2018 19:07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

HerKle

Hi,
in the layouts for downloads (list) and download (single item) I find the header for the information table like this:<div class="jd_fields_caption">Information</div>.
This works fine in English, French and German, but in other languages "Information" is spelt differently, eg. in Finnish: Informaatio. So I replaced that line by <div class="jd_fields_caption">{caption_information}</div> and put a new line into the respective default.php of downloads directory: // Fields Caption "Information"
$html_file = str_replace('{caption_information}', JTEXT::_('COM_JDOWNLOADS_FIELDS_CAPTION'), $html_file);
In default.php of download directory I added the following line: // Fields Caption "Information"
$body = str_replace('{caption_information}', JTEXT::_('COM_JDOWNLOADS_FIELDS_CAPTION'), $body);

In Joomla's language overrides I entered the key COM_JDOWNLOADS_FIELDS_CAPTION and gave it its correct content in each language used. Maybe you can take up that idea for future releases.

Regards, Herbert
Kind regards, Herbert
  •  

Arno

Hi Herbert,
Thanks for the hint. I will check and fix it in the version 3.9.
Best Regards / Gruß
Arno
Please make a Donation for jDownloads and/or write a review on the Joomla! Extensions directory!
  •