News:

Support for jDownloads 3 has been ended
Since 17 August 2023 Joomla.org has discontinued support for Joomla 3.x. Therefore, we will no longer offer official support for our Joomla 3 jDownloads version 3.9.x from January 2024.
Please update your website to the latest Joomla version (Joomla 4 or Joomla 5) as soon as possible. Afterwards, please update jDownloads to the latest published version. The longer you delay, the more difficult the upgrade process for your website is likely to be.

Main Menu
Support-Forum

how to problem french translation ?

Started by diemmy875, 10.08.2018 08:10:19

Previous topic - Next topic

diemmy875

Hi everyone

I just installed the component and I find it really good, however, I encounter the following problem, I can not translate this sentence: This form allows you to upload a file to the server. All fields with a symbol are mandatory fields. Your name or e-mail address will never be Communicated to third party and is only viewed in the downloads detail page ..

I corrected line: 510 File: en-GB.com_jdownloads.ini in the backend and in the frontend

COM_JDOWNLOADS_BACKEND_SETTINGS_FRONTEND_UPLOADS_ FORM_TEXT_LAYOUT = "Ce formulaire vous permet de télécharger un fichier sur le serveur. Tous les champs marqués d'un symbole sont obligatoires. Votre nom ou adresse e-mail ne sera jamais communiquée à un tiers et ne sont consultables dans la page de détail téléchargements
 {form}
 "

but nothing makes this sentence is still in English despite the fact that the plugin extension is installed in French, I really do not know what file to another file translated, thank you for your help

Friendly
diemmy875
  •  

ColinM

Hi
Which Plugin are you refereng to?  I could not find the COM_JDOWNLOADS_BACKEND_SETTINGS_FRONTEND_UPLOADS_ FORM_TEXT_LAYOUT in any of the
I think it is the jD French Translation file that you need.
Have you loaded the jD French Translations?
If not see http://www.jdownloads.net/documentations/item/installing-a-language-pack

And specified French as the website language?
Actually I could not find COM_JDOWNLOADS_BACKEND_SETTINGS_FRONTEND_UPLOADS_FORM_TEXT_LAYOUT in any translation file

Colin M
  •